If you are selling or purchasing a home evidence of rodents, ants, termites or pest damage could derail your transaction. If the home inspection shows pest infestation or contamination you need a quick and clear solution. Call the experts at Cascade Pest Control.
Send us the written buyer’s request or work order. Email your scanned inspection report to [email protected] Or, fax the inspection report to (425) 412-4932
Fast Track and Follow Through
We work with you every step of the way, from the moment you send us the buyer’s written request to the final documentation of our work. We have the expertise to get you to the closing table.
Pest Control for Real Estate Agents & Property Managers
Real Estate Agents
- We have worked with thousands of agents, and understand that typically the pest control is the last work to be done before closing. Thus we are very used to working with Buyers written requests, etc. to provide what service is needed to complete the sale timely.
- Cascade Pest Control is a local Pacific Northwest and family-owned company, and has been serving the Real Estate industry with our award winning pest control services for over 40 years.
- Efficiency and communication, the day we provide service you get an email with the technician’s notes. The next business day you would see a receipt for CC charges or an invoice.
- Cascade’s rodent and pest control service areas—Pierce, King, Snohomish, Skagit, Island, and Whatcom counties of Washington state.
- Most Cascade services have standardized pricing. However, certain pest control or pest remediation services—such as rodent exclusion or clean-up, or termite treatments—must be seen to estimate.
To get things underway send us the written buyer’s request or work order.
Email your scanned inspection report to [email protected]. Or, fax the inspection report to (425) 412-4932.
Be sure to let us know information for authorizing and billing for our services.
Feel free to call (888) 989-8979 should you have any questions.
- Cascade’s personnel are accustomed to the need for professionalism and, particularly, discretion when working with tenants.
Special Response to Rodent Problems When Dealing with Real Estate Transactions
People can become queasy if and when they learn of rat or mouse problems. No one wants to deal with them and their filth. That’s why it’s so important to use Cascade to handle these cases. The buyer needs to know that any infestation is now under control. And if rodent & mice damage—most often to home insulation—or filth is an issue, they need to feel confident that it has been carefully and thoroughly handled.
Cascade has the expertise to handle all sorts of pest-related issues to satisfy and complete your real estate transaction.
If you are a home seller, home buyer, real estate agent, or property manager, Cascade Pest Control has the expertise and experience to handle your pest control issues. Our service area covers a wide geographical region of the Pacific Northwest.
Contact us today to get the pest control protection you need.
Puget Sound Region: 1-888-989-8979