- Paid training and licensing
- Split-dollar health insurance plan (covering medical and dental)
- Company-provided on-going training (including CE credits), work skills and personal-growth building to enhance your professionalism
- An “extended family” fun and fast-paced atmosphere
- Plenty of clients that need the unique professionalism you can provide them
- Our appreciation for a job well-done
We Are Currently Hiring!
Cascade Pest Control, nationally and regionally recognized for our practices, is seeking motivated, friendly people to join our team as we continue to grow. Experience in pest control or a similar service industry is helpful BUT NOT REQUIRED, but a great personality with a desire to grow and learn is a must!
Whether in the field or in the office, joining the Cascade Team provides a great living with benefits; ongoing learning opportunities; a fun and fast-paced workplace, and the chance to serve our community every day.
Submit your resume today to [email protected] for immediate consideration!