Currently Open Positions
Are you a self-motivated person that is a problem solver with great customer service skills? Are you interested in growing within a well-established family-owned company?
Cascade Pest Control is a locally owned Western WA company that is growing and expanding. We are currently looking for a Pest Control Service Technician. Cascade is a leader in this industry so there are great opportunities for personal growth and advancement. Good work ethic & taking personal responsibility for yourself are well rewarded.
As a Pest Control Technician, you will be working predominantly in residential pest control. Creating and maintaining good working relationships with our clients and partner with them to assist them in their pest control needs. Past pest control or handyman skills a plus. Training will be provided.
What we offer:
- Great pay! Among highest in area
- Paid Training – $20 to $25/hr DOE
- Commission after training period is complete
- Paid Vacation
- Medical/ Dental
- Company vehicle, phone and equipment. Company vehicle usage to/from home in most cases!
- Generally, work Monday through Friday. Some Saturdays when needed.
- Education – High School or equivalent.
- Must have or obtain a current WA State Pest Control license. Training provided to obtain a license.
- Self-discipline to work alone, yet able to work well with others (larger jobs, being supervised, etc.)
- Current driver’s license and reasonable driving record required. (Possible to work with past errors on driving record–call us for details.)
- Must pass a criminal background check and drug test
- Helpful: experience in sales, customer service, and/or construction.
Women are encouraged. We have women technicians and would love to have more! We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Pay: $20.00 – $25.00 per hour
Call for details 1 (888) 989-8979 ask for Ashley.
Submit your resume today to [email protected] for immediate consideration!