With buying or selling a home, a home inspection may potentially derail the real estate transaction if there are signs of a rodent or pest infestation. That’s why Real Estate agents partner with Cascade Pest Control to avoid surprises during a Real Estate transaction.
Why Real Estate Agents Rely On Cascade Pest Control:
- Experienced & knowledgeable – in working with the Real Estate industry and Real Estate professionals – buying agents, selling agents, and property managers
- Meet closing deadlines – provide/complete pest inspections, treatments, and paperwork in a timely manner needed before closing to insure a timely sale
- Expertise – in the pests and rodents common to the Puget Sound region: King County, Pierce County, Snohomish County, Skagit County, Whatcom County, Island County, Thurston County, Mason County, Jefferson, and Kitsap County of Washington state.
- Established relationships – with Real Estate professionals and home inspectors
- Clear communication – with buyers, sellers, agents, property management – every step of the way – and with the utmost professionalism and total discretion
- A trusted local, family-owned business – that has served the Pacific Northwest for over 40 years
- Award-winning SAFE pest control
What Pest Issues Can Show Up During Real Estate Transactions?
- Termite damage to wood structures
- Carpenter ant damage to wood structures
- Rodent damage to insulation, attics, and crawl spaces
- Pest infestations
- Rodent damage to wires and cables
- Wasp nests – common to the Seattle region
Contact Cascade Pest Control for Real Estate Transactions
Call us: 888-989-8979
Email us: [email protected]
Fax us: (425) 412-4932