Pest Extermination for Edmonds Residents
For over forty years, Cascade Pest Control has been eliminating unwanted bugs, rats, spiders, mice, and more from area homes. Our local technicians are trained to help Edmonds and other Snohomish County residents with all their pest extermination needs. Call Cascade Pest Control for safe, effective pest control today!
Edmonds Pest Exterminators
1420 5th Ave,
Seattle, WA 98101
Hours of Operation
Monday – Friday
8:00AM – 5:00PM
Saturday – Sunday
Dec 24 - Dec 25
Cascade Pest Control1420 5th Ave, Suite 2260, Seattle, WA 98101
Cascade Pest Control Edmonds Customer Reviews
Pest Control for Edmonds, Washington
There are so many reasons to call Edmonds, Washington home: stunning natural beauty, outdoor recreation, proximity to Seattle, and mountains at your fingertips. But all of those reasons can also invite pests. From water-loving insects to urban-attracted bugs, there are plenty of uninvited houseguests in the Pacific Northwest. However, you can keep them at bay.
Practice good house hygiene, keep yards maintained, seal up entry points, and reduce access to food and water.
But if you are still bugged by bugs, turn to the professionals to take care of it. For infestations or regular maintenance, Cascade Pest Control can help.
Home Pest Management
- Sow Bugs, Roaches, Flies, Fleas, Beetles, and more.
- Ant Control – Stop carpenter, argentine, pharaoh, moisture, odorous house, and pavement ants
- Wasp Control – Eliminate stinging insects like wasps, bees, and hornets, even the bald-faced hornet.
- Spider Extermination – Eradicate spiders from your home
- Termite Treatment & Extermination – Stay on top of a termite infestation so it doesn’t get out of hand.
Stop pests in their tracks with Cascade.
Edmonds, WA Rodent Control
Rats and mice are sneaky. With their nocturnal nature, they slip in and out at night when you are fast asleep. So, you might not even know you have rodent tenants. Keep an eye out for signs even if you don’t see a critter. Check for gnaw marks, droppings, nestings, greasy tail trails (rats), and more. Stopping rats & mice, as well as preventing their return, is important to your family’s health and well being. Cascade Pest Control can help you get your rodent worries under control.
Cascade Rodent Control Services
- Rodent Control – Edmonds and the Seattle region are particularly suited for rodents.
- Rat Control – Rats carry diseases and filth that you want to keep out of your home.
- Mouse Control – Mice reproduce quickly and can carry disease. Stop them now.
Get rid of rodents with Cascade Pest Control.