For over four decades, Cascade Pest Control has been meeting the needs of Tukwila, WA for safe, effective, reliable care from certified professionals. Roaches, beetles, ants, spiders, ticks, termites, and other pests all call King County home. So whether you own a business or home in Tukwila, you will want to protect it from these annoying, and sometimes destructive pests. When you need pest control, you can find it with Cascade.
Tukwila Pest Control
1420 5th Ave, Suite 2260,
Seattle, WA 98101
Hours of Operation
Monday – Friday
8:00AM – 5:00PM
Saturday – Sunday
Dec 24 - Dec 25
Cascade Pest Control1420 5th Ave, Suite 2260, Seattle, WA 98101
Cascade Pest Control Tukwila Customer Reviews
Rodent Control in Tukwila
Living in or near nature can be a balm for our souls. But it also means sharing space with rats and mice. These rodents are attracted to our homes and businesses for many of the same reasons we are: warmth, shelter, food / water, and comfort. They move right in and make themselves comfortable. And you might not even know they are there.
But you can learn the signs. Even if you don’t see one, you might notice gnaw marks & residue, tail trails (especially from greasy rats), and droppings. If you think you might have an infestation, don’t delay. Begin treatment as soon as possible. And make a call to Cascade Pest Control one of your first steps.
- Rat Control – Rats are alive and well in Seattle and surrounding areas. Prevent and control Norway rats & roof rats, the most common species in our area.
- Mouse Control – Mice can subtly infiltrate your home or business. Look for the signs and get on top of the problem before it gets out of control.
Cascade Pest Control can conquer your rodent problems.
Tukwila, WA Pest Control
Getting out of the city doesn’t mean, getting away from *all* the pests. Tukwila is still home to plenty of annoying, disease-carrying, stinging, and even structure-eating insects. Keep them at bay with regular maintenance and vigilance. Make sure your lawn is not a breeding ground for pests by cleaning up decaying matter, trimming bushes, and discarding waste. You can further protect your home by sealing up access points, reducing access to food and water (by fixing leaks and keeping food in air-tight containers), and keeping an eye out for evidence of an infestation.
If things ever get out of hand, call the professionals. Cascade Pest Control will help you find a solution. Whether it is a one-time infestation treatment or ongoing routine care, we’ve got you covered.
- Roaches, Fleas, Moths, Centipedes, Beetles, and more.
- Termite Treatment & Extermination – Destructive termites are alive and well in Washington State. Make sure you are safe from these pests.
- Ant Control – This ubiquitous insect is roaming all over Seattle and surrounding areas. Get on top of house, odorous, pharoah, pavement, Argentine, and carpenter ants.
- Spider Extermination – Keep spiders in their place – outside.
- Wasp Control – Getting control of stinging insects can create great peace of mind. Eliminate nests and reduce access.
Get Cascade Pest Control. Get peace of mind.