King County businesses and residents know the importance of protecting health, property, and peace of mind from infestations of pests and rodents. Since 1979, Cascade Pest Control has been a local SeaTac source of reliable, effective, and environmentally friendly extermination and pest control. Family-owned and local, our business can meet your needs for infestation control or routine maintenance.
SeaTac Pest Control
1420 5th Ave, Suite 2260,
Seattle, WA 98101
Hours of Operation
Monday – Friday
8:00AM – 5:00PM
Saturday – Sunday
Dec 24 - Dec 25
Cascade Pest Control1420 5th Ave, Suite 2260, Seattle, WA 98101
Cascade Pest Control SeaTac Customer Reviews
Pest Control for SeaTac, WA
SeaTac and the surrounding areas are a hub for more than just airplanes. Ants, roaches, flies, spiders, termites, and wasps can aggravate home & business owners. These pests can cause structural damage, disease, allergic reactions, and painful stings. Keep them out to keep your family safe. There are a number of steps you can take from sealing up entry points to maintaining a well-groomed lawn to restricting access to food and water, but sometimes you need to call in the professionals.
For one-off treatment or routine care, let Cascade Pest Control help you find the solutions that fit you best.
- Wasp Control – wasps and stinging insects can pose a danger with their painful stings and possible allergic reactions. Get rid of an infestations quickly.
- Ant Control – ants carry diseases and can even cause structural damage. Stop them in their tracks.
- Spider Extermination – Spiders can help to control insect populations so they are nice to have around. . . outside. If you see lots inside, you might have a problem on your hands.
- Termite Treatment & Extermination – Don’t let termites get started on your home or business. Stay proactive and keep this destructive pests at bay.
Eradicate pests with Cascade Pest Control.
SeaTac Rodent Control
Rodents can cause millions of dollars of damage a year from gnawing and contamination. And wherever there are people, there are rodents ready to capitalize on them. From trash to warm buildings, rats and mice are attracted to places swarming with people. SeaTac and Seattle are fighting a battle to reduce the rodent population.
Don’t be surprised by unexpected guests. But know what to do about them. When you first see the signs (gnawing, nesting, droppings), take action. Cascade Pest Control is happy to help. We can identify the problem, find the source of entry, seal off access, and eliminate nests and burrows.
- Rat Control – Roof rats & Norway rats are the most common rats found in the Seattle area. Keep them out with good rodent control.
- Mouse Control – Don’t let mice infest your home or business. They can reproduce rapidly so don’t delay, get help today.
Cascade Pest Control eliminates your rodent problems.