Since 1979, Cascade Pest Control has served King County, including the Kenmore, WA area, for pests, rats, and mice. Whether you live in an urban center or a small homestead, you are not immune to pests. With our experience and expertise, we will handle your pest control and exterminator needs. And we prioritize environmentally-friendly methods that protect you and your space.
Kenmore Pest Control
2018 156th Ave NE, Bldg F Suite 136,
Bellevue, WA 98007
Hours of Operation
Monday – Friday
8:00AM – 5:00PM
Saturday – Sunday
Dec 24 - Dec 25
Cascade Pest Control2018 156th Ave NE, Bldg F Suite 136, Bellevue, WA 98007
Cascade Pest Control Kenmore Customer Reviews
Kenmore Pest Control
Living on the banks of Lake Washington means sharing space with pests that love the water as much as you do. But you don’t need to let them dwell in your homes and businesses. Protect your space by sealing up entry points, removing brush and branches from touching your home, and reducing the attraction by eliminating food and water sources around your house.
Some pests are just a nuisance, but some can compromise the structural integrity of your home or business. Don’t mess around with termites or carpenter ants, get help as soon as possible. For one-off infestations or routine care, let the experts at Cascade Pest Control ease your mind.
- Spider Extermination – stop an infestation before it starts. Be particularly careful of dangerous black widow, brown recluse, hobo, and yellow sac spiders.
- Ant Control – get control of carpenter, argentine, pharaoh, moisture, odorous house, and pavement ants before they damage property or health.
- Wasp Control – stinging insects can cause serious allergic reactions. Watch out for bald-faced hornets, mud dauber wasps, yellowjackets, paper wasps, and even Asian Giant wasps.
- Termite Treatment & Extermination – Washington residents are exempt from dealing with termites. Stop these destructive bugs in their tracks.
- Cockroaches, Fleas, Moths and more!
Eliminate pests with Cascade Pest Control.
Rodent Control for Kenmore, Washington
Subtle, sneaky, and sly, mice or rats can make their way into our homes to search for food, shelter, and warmth. And we might not even know they are there until they start leaving signs. Droppings in the pantry, garage, or storage area. A greasy tail mark in the attic. Gnaw marks on boxes and storage tubs. Don’t wait to get help if you see evidence of a rodent.
Don’t let these disease-carrying vermin in your home or office. Eradicate them with Cascade Pest Control. Our experts can help identify the problem, seal up access points, destroy nests or burrows, and eliminate the infestation.
- Rat Control – Common rats in the Seattle region are Roof (black), Norway, pack rats, and kangaroo rats. Don’t let them get the upper hand.
- Mouse Control – Mice are particularly fond of agricultural areas where you are likely to find house, deer, white-footed, pacific jumping mice, and more.
Cascade Pest Control can eliminate your rodent concerns.