PANTRY MOTH TREATMENT PREPARATIONS INSTRUCTIONS
Two-time treatment, spaced about 30 days apart.
- People and pets must vacate during service for 2 hours.
- Clear cupboards where food is stored in kitchen and pantry. Throw away all infested foods. Also check unopened packages, they may have come from the manufacture already infested. Beetles and Moths, however, can also get into most unopened packaging. (you can store the un infested items on or under the dining room table. As an extra precaution you may want to cover the items with a sheet.
- If you have a space between the top of your upper cabinets and the ceiling make sure you check above the cabinets for any forgotten items.
- Check other cabinets where dishes and/or non-food items are kept to ensure there is not a forgotten food item (i.e. cake mix, rice, corn meal, etc.)
- Some Holiday decorations are often made from food items (cookie ornaments, popcorn string, etc….) these may also be a source point.
- Countertops must be clear we need to access the cracks and crevices around them and the cabinets.
- Due to the life cycles it is important that we do a follow up service (this may have been set when you scheduled the first appointment. If not be sure and have our tech contact the office to schedule the subsequent before you leave.
- The subsequent service does require the same preparation.
Questions? Call 888-989-8979 for immediate service!
© 2020 Cascade Pest Control.