CLOTHES MOTHS TREATMENT PREPARATIONS INSTRUCTIONS
Two-time Treatment, spaced about 30 days apart. (Customer can additionally dry-clean clothing and store items in mothballs.) Interior treatment, dust behind baseboards, spot treat baseboards. Check carpets and furniture for color fast before treating (make sure they do not bleed). Closets shelving crack and crevice, under beds, and other furniture. Upper corners may need treating if you see webbing from pupation (must warn the client of possible streaking if you do). Repeat all except dusting in 30 days.
- Children and pets out during service and for 2 Hrs.
- House prep. – must be done before technician arrives!
- Clean out all closets (floors, shelves and hanging items) and under beds.
- Pull out clothes drawers, emptying those with woolens, and stack them all facing the same direction.
- Help make baseboards accessible—move small items, toys, etc. (not required to move large furniture.)
- Vacuum all carpets and baseboard areas (paying particular attention to carefully cleaning any shed pet hair that may be present).
- Homeowners can help avoid re-infestation by storing unused woolens in garment bags, plastic “garbage bags”, or in trunks—with moth balls.
- The more thorough the preparation, the more precise we can inspect and treat!
Questions? Call 888-989-8979 for immediate service!