Normandy Park, and surrounding Burien and Des Moines communities, has been serviced by Cascade Pest Control for over forty years. Our local, family-run business is committed to keeping your King County home and business pest-free. Destructive pests and unwanted rodents can mess with your peace of mind. Protect and defend against encroaching rodents, carpenter ants, wasps, roaches, and termites.
Normandy Park Pest Control
1420 5th Ave, Suite 2260,
Seattle, WA 98101
Hours of Operation
Monday – Friday
8:00AM – 5:00PM
Saturday – Sunday
Dec 24 - Dec 25
Cascade Pest Control1420 5th Ave, Suite 2260, Seattle, WA 98101
Cascade Pest Control Normandy Park Customer Reviews
Rat & Mouse Control for Normandy Park, WA
Rats and mice are very rarely invited guests. But they aren’t waiting for an invitation. If they can find warmth, food, or shelter, they are quick to make themselves right at home. That is why wherever there are humans, there are rats.
It can be difficult to eradicate rodents and keep them out. From sealing up entry points to destroying nests or eliminating food and water sources, driving rodents out is a big job. And as nocturnal animals sometimes, you don’t even know they are there. If you see signs of an unwelcome rodent, give Cascade Pest Control a call.
- Rat Control – Rats are a notorious problem in Seattle and surrounding areas. These vermin have found a foothold in the area, but that doesn’t mean they have a foothold in your home.
- Mouse Control – Controlling mice and other rodents can take persistence, because they multiply rapidly, stay hidden & unnoticed, and reinfest if not checked.
Cascade Pest Control can eradicate your rodent concerns.
Normandy Park Pest Control
No one is exempt from the struggle of keeping bugs, mice or rats from infesting their homes and businesses. Whether an ant infestation or a wasp nest that springs up overnight, fighting pests can feel like a full-time job. Tucked between the water and the airport, Normandy Park residents face these common annoying pests as well as more destructive termites and carpenter ants.
Getting rid of bugs is not always easy. Finding their entry points and sealing them up is a good first step. But if you find you need regular maintenance or an infestation is out of your control, then call Cascade Pest Control.
- Ant Control – Get ant protection inside and out to keep your home bug-free.
- Spider Extermination – Spiders are generally solitary so they may present more subtly than other insects. However, their webs can be a dead giveaway that you have a problem.
- Wasp Control – Stinging insects can cause all sorts of painful problems. Wasp, hornet, and even bee infestations can be curbed to make safe spaces.
- Termite Treatment & Extermination – Stop these destructive insects before they damage the structural integrity of your home. Termites are alive and well in Washington so residents must stay vigilant.
- Roaches, Fleas, Beetles, Flies, Centipedes, Millipedes, and more.
Eliminate pests with Cascade Pest Control.