Pest & Rodent Control for Burlington, Washington
For over four decades, Cascade Pest Control has been providing safe, effective, reliable pest control for Burlington and communities in Skagit County including Anacortes and Mount Vernon.
Cascade Pest Control can eliminate pests & rodents
Burlington Pest Control
1430 Bickford Ave.,
Snohomish, WA 98290
Hours of Operation
Monday – Friday
8:00AM – 5:00PM
Saturday – Sunday
Dec 24 - Dec 25
Cascade Pest Control Burlington Customer Reviews
Burlington Rat & Mouse Control in Skagit County
If you find a rat or mouse in your home, don’t be surprised (or embarrassed). These rodents are well-established in both urban and rural settings where they are extremely attracted to human habitation. Vigilance is required to keep this furry pests away.
Look for signs of rodent presence like gnaw marks, droppings, greasy tail marks (rats), and entry points. Even if you don’t see a rodent, it is time to take action.
Rodent Control Services
- Rat Control – Controlling rats can be particularly difficult. If you face a rat problem, look for a treatment plan that includes a warranty.
- Mouse Control – Mice can cause damage, spread filth, and carry diseases. Get rid of them and keep them gone as they can reproduce quickly.
Get rid of rodents and keep them gone with Cascade Pest Control. Call or Request a Quote
Pest Control in Burlington
Stunning natural beauty and close-knit communities can attract more than humans. Ants, roaches, termites, spiders, and more can all thrive in our towns, villages, and urban centers. Burlington residents don’t have to suffer, however. There are steps to take to reduce the likelihood of an infestation. Cleaning up lawns, reducing decaying matter around structures, restricting access to standing water / food, and fixing access points can all help to deter pests.
If you do find yourself facing an invasion, you can always call in the professionals.
Integrated Pest Management
- Moths, Cockroaches, Fleas, Beetles, and more.
- Termite Treatment & Extermination – Termites can silently damage structures before they are detected. Keep an eye out for these pests and call the experts to stop their advance.
- Ant Control – Ants are everywhere. . . but they don’t have to be in your space. Control house, odorous, carpenter ants, and more.
- Wasp Control – Stinging insects like wasps, bees, and hornets can pose a real threat to homeowners’ peace of mind.
- Spider Extermination – Spiders can be beneficial, but let’s keep them where they belong – outside.
Stop pests in their tracks with Cascade Pest Control.