Like the surrounding communities of Kent and Covington, Maple Valley residents trust the experts from Cascade Pest Control to exterminate pests and rodents. Since 1979, Cascade has provided reliable, effective, and environmentally friendly pest and rodent control. Local, and family-owned, our business is committed to helping King County residents rest easy.
Maple Valley Exterminators
2018 156th Ave NE, Bldg F Suite 136,
Bellevue, WA 98007
Hours of Operation
Monday – Friday
8:00AM – 5:00PM
Saturday – Sunday
Dec 24 - Dec 25
Cascade Pest Control2018 156th Ave NE, Bldg F Suite 136, Bellevue, WA 98007
Cascade Pest Control Maple Valley Customer Reviews
Maple Valley, Washington Pest Control
Parks, nature, and safety attract residents – and pests – to Maple Valley. Don’t let ants, spiders, and wasps get a foothold in your home. The same things that can attract us to our home, like food, warmth, and shelter, can also bring along unwelcome guests. Ants, roaches, spiders, and termites can all find your house as appealing as you do.
Get pests out and keep them out. Seal up entry points, reduce access to food and water, and get help from the professionals. Our local pest control services can develop a plan for environmentally-safe and effective damage control.
- Ant Control – Focus inside AND outside your home to combat all types of ants.
- Spider Extermination – It might start with spiders outside your home, but they can quickly find their way in. Stop spiders with proactive practices.
- Wasp Control – All sorts of stinging insects from wasps to hornets to bees can invade your favorite outdoors spaces. Take control to stop any infestations.
- Termite Treatment & Extermination – Termites are insidious and subtle. Keep watch for signs that they might be waging war on your structure.
- Roaches, fleas, moths, centipedes, millipedes, and much more!
Eliminate pests with Cascade Pest Control.
Rodent Control for Maple Valley, Washington
Wherever there are humans, there are rats and mice. These vermin have developed a symbiotic relationship with humans. They have quickly found that they appreciate our climate-controlled homes and stuffed pantries. However, their nocturnal, shy nature means that we are often unaware of their presence.
If you see the signs of a rodent, even if you haven’t seen one, it is important to take action. But you don’t have to do it alone. Contact Cascade Pest Control to help identify the problem, remove nests or burrows, eradicate the pests, and seal up entry points so they don’t return.
- Rat Control – Rats are a problem in urban and rural areas. They thrive right alongside us, so stay diligent and keep them at bay.
- Mouse Control – Mice can reproduce rapidly so don’t wait if you think you have a problem. Stop them in their tracks.
Cascade Pest Control can eradicate your rodent concerns.