Cascade Pest Control, a family-owned exterminator business since 1979, has been serving the needs of residents and businesses throughout King and surrounding counties. Enumclaw can trust our reliable, effective, local business to control insects and rodents.
Enumclaw Pest Control
2018 156th Ave NE, Bldg F Suite 136,
Bellevue, WA 98007
Hours of Operation
Monday – Friday
8:00AM – 5:00PM
Saturday – Sunday
Dec 24 - Dec 25
Cascade Pest Control2018 156th Ave NE, Bldg F Suite 136, Bellevue, WA 98007
Cascade Pest Control Enumclaw Customer Reviews
Pest Control Services for Enumclaw
Enumclaw residents are no strangers to communing with nature. From gorgeous views of Mt. Rainier to sprawling farmland to rushing rivers, this area is home to a fair share of beauty. But that also attracts various pests: flies, ants, roaches, spiders, and more. Some pests are just annoying and some pests are downright dangerous. Protecting your space and your peace of mind means controlling those infestations.
Sometimes you need a one-time call to get a handle on an out-of-control wasp nest. Other times you might be facing a more insidious termite problem. Whether you need a one-off visit or regular preventative maintenance, a pest control company can help.
- Ant Control: includes Carpenter Ants, Sugar Ants, Odorous House Ants, Argentine Ants, Pharaoh Ants, Moisture Ants, Thatching Ants, Pavement Ants, and more.
- Spider Control & Extermination: includes Black Widow Spiders, Yellow Sac Spiders, Hobo or House Spiders, Brown Recluse Spiders, and more.
- Wasp Control: includes Bald-faced Hornets (black & white yellow jackets), Mud Dauber Wasps, Yellowjackets, Paper Wasps, Asian Giant Wasps, and more.
- Termite Inspection Treatment & Control: includes Dampwood Termites, Subterranean Termites, and more.
- Miscellaneous Pest Control, which includes cockroaches, flies, beetles, centipedes, millipedes, sow bugs, moths, fleas, and more.
Get rid of pests with Cascade Pest Control.
Enumclaw Rodent Control
There are a number of reasons that rodents are attracted to our homes and businesses. Oftentimes, it is the same reasons that we like them: warmth, food, shelter. So, you may not be surprised to find a rat in your attic or a mouse in your cupboard. But you don’t have to let them stay. Kick them to the curb and make sure they don’t come back,
Cascade Pest Control can help you identify access/entry points, eliminate nests & burrows, recommend structural improvements, and trap current residents. Let them take care of your rat or mouse problem. . . or any other rodent that might find your space attractive.
- Rat Control: includes Norway Rats, Roof Rats (Black Rats), Pack Rats (Bushy-Tailed Wood Rats), Kangaroo Rats, and more.
- Mouse Control: includes House Mice, Deer Mice, White-Footed Mice, Pacific Jumping Mice, and more.
Contact us at Cascade Pest Control for all your pest control needs.