Safe & Effective Pest Control in Arlington
Cascade Pest Control has provided award-winning, locally-based, environmentally-conscious pest control for Arlington and surrounding communities in Snohomish County for over four decades. Our technicians are licensed and trained to meet your needs. Call Cascade Pest Control today!
1430 Bickford Ave,
Snohomish, WA 98290
Hours of Operation
Monday – Friday
8:00AM – 5:00PM
Saturday – Sunday
Dec 24 - Dec 25
Cascade Pest Control1430 Bickford Ave, Snohomish, WA 98290
Cascade Pest Control Arlington Customer Reviews
Arlington Rodent Control
Getting a handle on rodent control can be difficult. Rats are a huge problem in Seattle and other urban centers as they grow nearly unchecked. Mice are native to this area and thrive in rural settings. Both rats and mice find your home a suitable dwelling with its food, shelter, and controlled climate.
If you see signs of an infestation, don’t delay. Even if you don’t SEE a mouse or rat, you could still have a problem. Take note of droppings, gnaw marks, and sounds in the walls.
Rodent Control Services
- Rat Control – Rats can be destructive, filthy, and disease-carrying, evict them today.
- Mouse Control – Mice can carry disease and contaminate your house. Get rid of them before they start reproducing.
Get rid of rodents with Cascade Pest Control.
Arlington Pest Extermination
Nestled between rivers, mountains, and Seattle means that Arlington residents have the best (and worst) of both worlds. All the amenities and delights of city and nature are at your fingertips, but so are all the pests. Woods and rivers can breed all sorts of ants, beetles, mosquitos, spiders, and more. While urban areas attract roaches, flies, and more. Getting a handle on these pests means diligence.
Whether you are battling an infestation or maintaining a barrier from a chronic problem, you can get help from a pest control company that knows the local issues and what works best.
Pest Control for Home or Business
- Ant Control – Take control of ant sightings before they invite all their friends.
- Cockroaches, Moths, Sow Bugs, Flies, Mosquitos, and more.
- Wasp Control – Stop stinging insects like wasps, bees, and hornets before they leave a lasting impression.
- Spider Extermination – Keep spiders out of your home by being proactive.
- Termite Treatment & Extermination – No one wants to deal with the damage caused by termites. Talk to the professionals before it gets out of hand.
Cascade Pest Control stops pests in their tracks.