Initial: 2-time treatment which utilizes a combination of a baiting and vacuum extraction. (Subsequent appointment to be scheduled 2 weeks later)
6 months Maintenance: minimum requirement to start 2 weeks after subsequent treatment
Treatment results: Due to life cycle and feeding habits, there can be a “bounce back” factor. This is due to many of the adults getting removed or treated that the younger roaches will have better access to foods (including the baits) but this then means there will be sightings of roaches. The length of time this continues depends greatly on the preparedness for treatments.
- People and pets must vacate for 4 hours.
- Remove all items from cabinets and drawers in kitchen and bathroom, including under the sink, and event those that do not have food items.
- Remove all items from the kitchen and bathroom countertops, wash with soap and water.
- Thoroughly wash all cabinets inside and outside, including under the sink with soap and water. (you may encounter some roaches during this process please avoid household treatments as these may counter act the bait and drive the roaches to other areas)
- Pull out refrigerator and stove and clean behind with soap and water. Wash the walls and sides of refrigerator, and stove with soap and water. (cascade may need to remove the back cover of the refrigerator that covers the pump etc. we typically do not re install the back as they are cardboard and hard to salvage)
- Wash ventilation hood above the stove with soap and water.
- Wash the tops of all cabinets in the kitchen. (some kitchen cabinets do not go all the way to the ceiling, if yours do then this step is omitted)
- Sweep and mop the floors in the kitchen and bathroom, paying special attention to the baseboards.
- HOT WATER closets this area is critical and must not be overlooked. If there is a removable access panel please have it removed prior to our arrival.
- All cabinets, drawers and counter tops are to remain clear until after treatment.
THE ABOVE PREPARATIONS ARE VERY IMPORTANT FOR THE CONTROL OF COCKROACHES. IF NOT COMPLETED PRIOR TO SCHEDULED APPOINTMENT, RESULTING IN DELAYED START TIME, CLIENT WILL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY ADDITIONAL SERVICE CHARGES.
Questions? Call 888-989-8979 for immediate service!
© 2020 Cascade Pest Control.