Residential Pest Control
Homes, condominiums & apartments
Your home is where you and your family enjoy life—eating, eating, relaxing, enjoying various activities & sleeping. And it is a sensitive environment. Your home needs to be safe from pests, and you need Cascade’s caring, professional service that fully considers the integrity of your living space as we control pests. Have Cascade protect your home from harmful pests today.
Special note: If you are pregnant, have small children, or have pets be sure to let us know so we can provide the utmost in care.
- Single Treatments: Some pests, like wasps, may only require one treatment.
- Treatment Series: Other pests, like carpenter ants, require a series of treatments to provide control.
- Periodic Home Inspections: Most importantly, a home needs to checked periodically to catch the early signs of pests—before they get out of hand.
See our Service Area page for a full list of over 40 communities served.
The best way to maintain your home and keep it pest free is Cascade’s ongoing Inspect & Protect program:
- Inspect & Protect Service
- Pests & Pest Control Defined
- Insects & Other Pests We Control
- Other Services Available
Cascade Inspect and Protect Service
Even the newest, cleanest home is subject to pest invasion any time of the year. Insect and rodent pests are stealthy, secretive and prolific by nature, so they're often well established before a homeowner discovers them. Just like health care or auto maintenance, your home needs routine maintenance before problems set in.
Cascade's Inspect and Protect service provides just that: security from pests – rather than wait until you have a crisis on your hands.
- Routine measures for early detection and prevention of rodent and insect pests.
- Fully warranted, plus limited money-back guarantee.
- Coverage for:
- Carpenter Ants - Rats & Mice - Spiders - Wasps - Earwigs
- Ground Beetles - Sow Bugs - Millipedes - Centipedes
- Our commitment to care for you and your home
“Pests” & “Pest Control” Defined
By definition "Pests" are organisms-mostly insects and rodents-that in some way harm or threaten humans in the following ways:
- Health: Fleas and other parasites, wasps that sting, spiders that bite, flies that spread disease, insect and mite-induced asthma, or rats or mice that bite or otherwise spread disease
- Food: Meal moths and other insects that eat and taint the taste of food, or rats & mice that consume and contaminate food and food preparation surfaces
- Valuables: Clothing moths, beetles that destroy antique furniture, insects that destroy old paper documents, and the gnawing of rodents
- Structures: Termites and carpenter ants that eat or otherwise tunnel in structural timbers
- Comfort: When we're simply annoyed by pesky gnats & flies, cobwebs across our picture window, or the constant trail of nuisance ants across our kitchen counter
- Financial Security: Health problems and structural damage are costly
Structural Pest Control refers
to the prevention, management, or eradication of pests that occur in and around
structures that people inhabit. Our comprehensive approach considers the needs of
each situation, balancing the need for preventive measures, exclusion, least-toxic
chemical control, and eliminating "conducive conditions."
Cascade is uniquely qualified to provide effective pest control while maintaining a comprehensive concern for your safety. Our environmental-health record demonstrates this. We strive to work closely with you, the customer, to enhance your safety, to gain from your observations at your location, and also to enhance the effectiveness of treatment-because sometimes altering what you do will make things tougher for pests to thrive.
We strive to work closely with you, the customer, to enhance your safety, to gain from your observations at your location, and also to enhance the effectiveness of treatment—because sometimes altering what you do will make things tougher for pests to thrive.
List of Insect & Other Pests that Cascade Controls
(A more comprehensive look at many pests for which Cascade provides control can be found on our Pest Library page)
|Insects and Other Arthropods|
|Wood Destroying Insects|
Termites (Dampwood T.
|Wood Boring Beetles ( Powder Post Beetles, Anobiid, etc)|
Carpenter Ants (see above)
Odorous House Ants
|Wasps & Bees|
|Cockroaches||Flies ( Blow, Cluster, Fruit flies)|
|Carpet Beetles||Clothes Moths|
|Drug Store Beetles||Indian Meal Moths|
Sow Bugs (aka Pill or
|Lady Beetles||Fungus Gnats||Spiders|
|Mammals and Birds|
|Rats and Mice|
|Survey/Assessment, Baiting, Trapping, Exclusion, Decontamination|
|Exclusion & Decontamination|
|Bats, Racoons, Opossums, and Other Mammals|
|Exclusion & Decontamination|
|Birds (various species)|
|Exclusion & Decontamination|
A more comprehensive look at many pests for which Cascade provides control can be found on our Pest Library page
Other Related Services available from Cascade
- Exclusion or "Build-out" Work: Screening and other measures to exclude pests, such as rodents, bats, skunks, and birds such that they cannot further damage or contaminate your home or its contents.
- Decontamination Services: To remove filth and damaged materials from attics, crawlspaces, garages, and other places where rats, raccoons, birds or other animals have nested and/or left their wastes.
- Repair from Pest Damage:
- Structural damage from wood destroying organisms, such as termites, carpenter ants, and wood decay fungus (rot)
- The repair of rodent gnawing, wood pecker "chipping"
- Disturbed insulation that has been used as animal nesting material
- Disturbed vapor barriers in substructure crawl areas
- Moisture Control: A limited range of moisture control measures for substructure crawlspace areas to prevent the conditions that invite termites and wood decay fungus (rot)
- Real Estate Solutions: Cascade provides timely pest control & pest-related repairs—particularly in crawl space areas—including damage to insulation, vapor barriers, and more. We strive to work closely with agents and home inspectors to facilitate the rapid movement toward closure of your real estate transaction.
Special Note: We do not perform Pest Inspections for Real Estate Transactions.