Reliable service. Superior communication. Detailed reports after each service. Learn why so many communities choose Cascade Pest!
We know that managed properties are valuable assets, and choosing the best pest control service is an intelligent choice to protect that investment. Our office staff are experts at dealing with the logistical challenges of managed properties such as:
- Multiple-unit scheduling
- Privacy concerns: details of our services are only discussed with property managers, and/or authorized Board members
- Ensuring all parties are communicating and maintaining version control
Why choose Cascade Pest for your community? Our HOA/COA customers in Issaquah, Bellevue, Everett, Mill Creek, Seattle and all over the Puget Sound benefit from our technicians’ expertise and commitment to resolving the pest problem.
- Effective pest control measures for insects, rodents and birds
- Exterior and interior treatment plans available, on either ongoing or one-time basis
- Repair or construction of crawl space access covers and foundation ventilation ports
- Assessment of attic and/or crawl space insulation efficacy. While we’re in those voids we will also note any damaged heat ducts and wiring.
We provide Fast Track Service…
CMCA? RMP? MPM? CPM? ARM? We work with all designations of property management! Are you a board member looking for another bid? We can work directly with Boards to present our pest control solutions. Having a community meeting? Invite us out and we’ll present a no-obligation assessment of your environment, pest risks and prevention tips. Whether it’s budget season or simply time to get a pest control program in place, we’ll respond within 24 hours.
- Email your RFP or bid request (ideally including a site map) to firstname.lastname@example.org OR
- Fax to (425) 412-4932
…and Superior Follow-Through!
Property managers and Board members alike repeatedly tell us that we are the most responsive pest control company they’ve encountered. From our detailed reports, to our digital pictures documenting before and after areas of work, we’re committed to addressing any pest issue needed. If we can’t address it – such as trapping wildlife – we have a network of equally qualified, licensed professionals that we can bring in to assist.
Don’t settle for less than CASCADE QUALITY SERVICE – contact us today to preserve your property value and community image!