We have a “win-win” philosophy at Cascade Pest Control. We know that employment is more than a “job,” it’s a relationship. We want to support you and promote your personal growth as well as provide a healthy paycheck.
We strive to create a workplace where you have a sense of being encouraged and assisted to do your best. And we hope to help you achieve, not only a good income, but also a sense of accomplishment and confidence that you take back to your personal and family life.
Between the challenging work, environment of support, and pay and benefits package we trust you’ll find in Cascade the workplace you need and want. Use the menu bar to the left to meet our current team and to learn more about our company.
- Paid training and licensing
- Split-dollar health insurance plan (covering medical and dental)
- 401K retirement plan with company “matching funds”
- Company-provided on-going training (including CE credits), work skills and personal-growth building to enhance your professionalism
- An “extended family” fun and fast-paced atmosphere
- Plenty of clients that need the unique professionalism you can provide them
- Our appreciation for a job well-done
We’re currently hiring!
Cascade Pest Control, nationally and regionally recognized for our practices, is seeking motivated, friendly people to join our team as we continue to grow. Experience in pest control or a similar service industry is helpful BUT NOT REQUIRED, but a great personality with a desire to grow and learn is a must!
Cascade Pest is hiring for ROUTE TECHNICIAN and OFFICE ADMINISTRATOR. Whether in the field or in the office, joining the Cascade Team provides a great living with benefits; ongoing learning opportunities; a fun and fast-paced workplace, and the chance to serve our community every day.
Submit your resume today to firstname.lastname@example.org for immediate consideration!